Thursday, February 10, 2011

EMS30 - Assignment #1: Media Profile And Blog

1. I believe media is important in my life because it brings information into my mind and broadens my knowledge of the world. Aswell it helps me keep a stable mind, without media in my life I wouldn't know what to do in my spare time.

2. Three important forms of media in my life are newspapers, radio and computers they all are used on a mass scale and give information from all over the world or right in your town but they all give you the basic idea of whats going on around you.

3. Popculture now a days revolve around singers and reality T.V shows which to me is fine because it's what people do for their own entertainment. The new technology people are coming up with during out generation is making life by far easier to get a hold of people (i.e Cell phones, Computers). Some things I dislike in our way of living is nothing, it's just the way things are and I'm fine with them. The way life is now helps me ease my mind with video games, music and blogging sites (i.e Facebook) it helps pass the time.

4.  The type of media that has the biggest impact on how I am would be music. Constantly listening to music listening about how people live and how they live in fame makes me wanna make my life better in order to feel how they feel. A favourite artist of mine is Tupac, he was true about who he was and explained his feelings through his lyrics. He may have been a thug but he continued to do with what he thought was right, he was dedicated. Him singing hasn't changed who I am but it influenced me to be who I really wanna be and do what I feel is right and that should be the main goal to people in my mind.


                                                                                                                 Nate Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment